Paid for promotion
Located on the banks of the Thames and just a stone’s throw from Tate Modern, the Globe and St Paul’s Cathedral, Northbank delivers modern British food with a few international influences and a Cornish twist.
Dishes include Northbank classics, a warming braised and pie section, a grill section and Cornish-inspired specials, plus daily starters and mains, indulgent desserts and an Express Menu for quick business lunches and pre-theatre dinners.
Its newly decorated bar offers a wide range of wines, cocktails and spirits, many with Cornish provenance.
How to get the Northbank reader offer
Hot Dinners readers are invited to take advantage of the 50% off food offer (12pm-2.45pm and 6pm-10pm) from 6 January to 29 February 2020. (excluding Sundays when they are closed and Valentine's Day). To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7329 9299. Please quote HOT DINNERS when booking.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer runs 6 January to 29 February 2020 (excludes Valentine's Day).
- Available for the a la carte menu in the restaurant only and excludes cote de boeuf, sirloin and the Express Menu.
- Discount applies to food only.
- Bookings must be made in advance: please mention Hot Dinners when booking.
- Offer valid for tables of up to 8 guests.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners