2/6/16 - updated with more details an opening date.
There's news, that Berber and Q are coming to Farringdon with their next - the Berber & Q Shawarma Bar. That Middle Eastern cooking trend isn't slowing down any time soon...
Here's what to expect:
- It's all about spit roasting - so expect lamb slow-cooked on a spit and Middle East style rotisserie chicken too
- Cauliflower is making an appearance (the original pictured above) - there will be Cauliflower Shawarma with golden sultana, rose and pine nuts (£10)
- Shawarma Bar’s Bowls, will be rice and lentils topped with Lamb Shawarma, harissa and anchovy (£13)
- A selection of Pitas, inspired by the market places of Tel Aviv, stuffed with Chicken, Lamb, Slow-braised Beef Short Rib Shpondra or a Jerusalem Grill (from £7)
- Grilled pita, confit potatoes, blackened aubergine, grilled fattoush and more will be on the side
- Dessert includes ice cream pita sandwiches, with tahini soft-serve and caramelised banana (£6).
Berber & Q Shawarma Bar opens at 46 Exmouth Market, EC1R 4QE on 4 July 2016. For more, follow them on Twitter @SHAWARMABAR