Another street vendor is heading inside for December as STAKEhaus lands a month long residency at The Duke's Head. Best known for their steak and chips, they're taking the opportunity to add a festive flavour to their menu, including:
- Pork, sage and chestnut stuffing balls with apple sauce - £5
- Festive pigs in blankets - £3.80
- The main event - 8oz Angus bavette steak with either garlic or herb butter or STAKEhaus special sauce - £8
- Buttermilk fried chicken thigh with pickled cucumbers and cranberry sauce - £7
- Courgette fries or rosemary fires - £3 each
They'll be at the Duke's Head in Highgate at 16 Highgate High St, London N6 5JG from 1 December to 3 January.
Find out more from them on Twitter @STAKEhaus