Hot Dinners Exclusive
We've written before about Patty&Bun's new home in London Fields but now there's an extra reason to go there. They've just launched a new brunch menu with four incredible sounding buns - three of which you can see below (all are made with toasted Pavillion Sourdough Buns):
- Smoked Ox Cheek Scrambled Egg, Westcombe Cheddar & Pickled Chilli
- Harissa Fried Egg, Smashed Avocado, Lime Radish, Bacon Mayo
- Cheesy Scrambled Egg, Smoked Guacamole, Slow Roast Tomatoes, Wild Garlic, Crème Fraiche
All this is available Saturday 9am – 4pm and all day Sunday.
Alongside that, there are some new specials on the daily menu, making full use of their new custom-designed wood grill from the London Log Company.
- Smoked chicken thighs, finished on the wood grill with ranch dressing
- Patty Melt - 100gram smashed patty, smoked ham hock, Pickled Onions, Bacon Mayo, P&B three cheese blend, White Bloomer.
- Cold smoked heritage tomatoes, wood grilled courgettes, orange vinaigrette, chilli, oregano.
- Smoked duck nuggets with pasilla ketchup
The Arch by Patty&Bun is at 397 Mentmore Terrace, London E8 3PH. Opening hours are Tues - Friday: 11.30-10pm; Saturday 9am - 10pm; Sunday 9am - 7pm. Find out more from them @pattyandbunjoe