New pop-up/residency venue Carousel kicks off this week with Javier Rodriguez starting things off. The Argentine chef has previously worked at Noma, Tetsuyas in Sydney, Restaurant Andre in Singapore, La Gloria in Lima and London's own Viajante. His two week residency will feature:
- Rockmelon and Sobrasada; Crispy Leeks and Provolone; Pork Skin, Quince Aioli, Smoked Pimentón and Roasted Pinenuts
- Steamed Eggplant, Grilled Anchovies and Lemon Chimichurri on Toast
- Charred Corn Custard, Cock’s Comb Muesli and Chañar Brown Butter
- 21-Day Aged Ribeye Asado with Onions and Peppers
- Fresh Sheep’s Milk Cheese, Squash and Roasted Almond Cream
It's only £35 a head and runs 20-31 August - you can book for this and other events here.
Carousel is at 71 Blandford Street, Marylebone, London, W1U 8AB. For more information, follow them on Twitter @Carousel_LDN