It seems that hot dogs are still a big thing as a new hot dog restaurant is coming very soon to Camden - and has plans to expand further too.
So what can you expect from this new addition to the hot dog scene? First, everything is based around a choice of a pork, beef or veggie dog and then you can build your own with their toppings or choose from one of their creations. They include:
- Liberty - sauerkraut, Dikon mustard, may, pickles
- Ahuaca Mulli - chipotle sauce and guacamole
- San Meteo - Tomato and chorizo sauce, roats peppers
- Major Grey - mango chutney, samoked aubergines and raita
- Captain Castizo - salsa, lime and coriander dressing, sour cream
On top of that, there are salads (lentil and beetroot, roasted pumpkin and couscous with tomato) and sweet potato or skin-on fries, baked beans, soup of the day and more.
Hungerdog opens at 21a Camden High Street, NW1 7JE in September. For more, follow them on Twitter @hungerdog