There's no ending to Street Feast's ambitions as the latest street food market heads further north than usual - setting up shop in Wood Green. As usual, it's a mix of bars and street food, all wrapped up in a covered market (formerly a disused warehouse).
Here's what food is there from launch:
- White Men Can’t Jerk - with their Caribbean chicken
- Petare featuring crispy cornbread and Venezuelan arepas
- Fundi - with their wood-fired Neapolitan pizza
- Growlers - Portuguese pregos (steak sandwich)
- Black Bear Burger - burgers (of course) featuring aged beef patties with pancetta bacon and brisket
- Chin Chin Labs - for your instant nitro-frozen ice cream hit
On top of this, there are four bars, a wine lounge, pool tables and apparently trampolines. Food, boozing and trampolines? What could possibly go wrong?
We have heard that the licence for launch has been delayed - but that doesn't seem to be stopping them - as they're planning to hold what they're calling a "food rave" and "boozy giveaways" for launch weekend with 1000 free drinks on offer.
More about Hawker Union
Where is it? Silsoe Rd, Wood Green, London N22 6TR
When does it open? 30 June 2018.
Find out more: Visit their website.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners