Gordon's Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen is launching a new showcase of East London food. The idea is that traders takeover the bar at the One New Change restaurant every Saturday, with bespoke cocktails, street food and selected DJs.
And they're starting strongly bringing in Busan BBQ for the month of October with a bespoke menu of Korean inspired small plates. Providing the tunes is Korean DJ Joonki. The bar team will use the event to make up a range of special cocktails featuring traditional and unique Korean ingredients including Soju.
We've seen the Busan BBQ Menu and it looks pretty fine:
- Busan Burger: 28 day aged British beef patty, dunked in their bulgogi sauce, topped with mustard pickled onions
- Pork Belly Bun: Sweet and spicy pork belly topped with yoghurt and mooli 'slaw Spicy Chicken Bun: Spicy pulled chicken topped with a tangy apple and cabbage slaw.
- Gochujang Ribs: Sticky pork ribs cooked in a spicy gochujang sauce
- Korean Fried Chicken: Double fried, crispy chicken wings
- K-Fries: French fries, topped with Korean style beef mince, kimchi, spring onions and cheese.
The Bread Street Sessions launches 4 October 2014 at Bread Street Kitchen Bar, 10 Bread Street, London EC4M 9AB and runs every Saturday from 4pm – 9pm