Marylebone rolling popup restaurant Carousel has just announced its spring line-up and it's a doozy, combining emerging talent with some impressive experienced chefs.
Carousel's Spring schedule runs as follows:
- Until 28 March: Lee Skeet (formerly at Hedone, Marcus Wareing and The Ledbury)
- 31 March: Gary Hoopengardner and the team from Berlin's locavore pop-up turned restaurant Lokal
- 14th April: Ex Eastside Inn chef Bjorn van der Horst
- 28 April: Food writer and cook Rosie Birkett will showcase recipes from her new book ‘A Lot on her Plate’
- 5-30 May: Ollie Templeton will take over. Former sous chef at Moro and now responsible for Carousel along with his brother Ed, and cousins Will and Anna, he'll be putting on a menu featuring his own take on traditional Spanish flavours - so expect dishes like ‘Lamb’s heart with tomato, sesame & manchego’ alongside imaginative veggie dishes such as ‘Broad beans, peas, bottarga & wild garlic, with sorrel vinaigrette.
Book online at www.carousel-london.com or by calling 0207 487 5564. Set lunch costs £9.50 for a one course lunch and £35 for the set dinner. You must pay when booking. Lunch service is between 12pm and 3pm, with one dinner sitting from 7pm, Tuesday through to Saturday.