VOTING IS NOW COMPLETE. Look out for the results in the Tuesday 17 December newsletter.
You've heard what we rated as the best in London (so far - look out for more awards on Thursday) - next we needed to know what you thought.
These were the prizes up for grabs:
We've teamed up with London's new food hall and the city's most popular restaurant group for a reader prize that can't be beaten.
One lucky winner will an evening for themselves and three mates at Market Hall West End - one of London's newest food halls, just off Oxford Street. You'll get a meal for four of you on the first floor and then you can head upstairs to the bar where you'll also enjoy a £100 bar tab.
But that's not all. Another lucky winner will also get a much-coveted bag of Dishoom currency. Your ten coins get you £100 to spend in any Dishoom cafe. That will buy a LOT of bacon naans.
Here's what we need from you:
- Take a look at the list of the best new London restaurants of 2019.
- Pick your favourite
- Select your choice using the form below. And - if you have time - tell us why you made your selection. We'll pick out the best quotes when we publish the winner (and the top 10 list).
- Anyone who votes could be in with a chance of winning one of the two prizes above.
Voting closes 12 noon on Monday 16 December
Terms and conditions:
- Voting finishes at 12 noon, Monday 16 December 2019
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- If you win, we will notify you via email. If we do not get a response within 24 hours the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered. You can find out who has won a particular competition by contacting Hot Dinners through the "contact us" link.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize. It's subject to availability.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Market Hall West End prize must be taken between 1 and 31 January 2019.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Automated votes will be disqualified
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners