This time it's Tattu, who are going to be launching at the new development on Denmark Street/Centre Point, called The Now Building. The restaurant design should be striking, that's for sure, as can be seen from their Edinburgh restaurant (pictured above). They're taking on the rooftop space and terrace, so it should have great views and it'll be big too - with space for over 200 diners.
Tattu has already opened in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh - it's a Chinese-inspired restaurant with a focus on sharing dishes. Dishes on the current menus, by executive chef Andrew Lassetter, include:
- Sweet and Sour Iberico Pork - Pineapple, banana shallots and dragon fruit
- OK Glazed Tempeh - Padron peppers, cape gooseberry and grapes
- Steamed Butterfly Sea Bass - Shaoxing wine, lemon soy and caramel chilli.
- Tattu Candy Rice - Orange, candied ginger and beetroot.
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Pagoda - Almond cake, lemon meringue and espresso caramel
How will they compare with what's on offer in Chinatown just down the road? We'll have to see.
More about Tattu
Where is it? The Now Building, Centre Point, London WC2H 8LH
When does it open? Early 2022
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners