8/10/21 - Updated with opening date and menu details
You wait ages for an Atul Kochhar restaurant and then two turn up at once. The chef isn't happy with just opening Mathura in Westminster, he's also opening a restaurant in Wembley called Masalchi - both within weeks of each other.
The menu here will be a pan-Indian one, inspired by his trips to provincial markets in the country and should be a more laid back affair than his Westminster opening. Planned for the menu are:
- Lahori Chaapen - rustic lamb chops from the street markets of Lahore
- Phalwala Paneer Tikka - grilled paneer, starfruit and apple tikka
- Bun Kebab - lamb keema patties with mint chutnet and onions
- Ambasari Jhinga - spicy and crisp prawns with ajwain, lemon, chilli and onion
- Chakunder Chaap - beetroot and pine nuts croquettes with kuchumber salad
- Paneer Kulcha Cholle - baked paneer bread with spiced chickpeas
- Chicken Makhan Palak - classic butter chicken with spinach
It's all part of the growing Wembley Park development - that's where you'll also find Bread Ahead and Boxpark.
More about Masalchi
Where is it? 2 Wembley Park Boulevard, Wembley, London HA9 0HP
When does it open? 25 October 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners