If you can't get enough of Ottolenghi, then you're going to be pretty happy to hear about this new opening, his most central deli yet.
This one will be in the middle of Marylebone (taking over what used to be Festok) and will have an all-day no-reservations dining space alongside the deli. As with the other branches, there will be daily-changing salads with dishes including:
- Roasted aubergine with lemon and lime yoghurt, amba, harissa oil and masala peanuts
- Gem lettuce with pea and chardonnay vinaigrette, pea shoots, feta and almonds
- Mejadra rice with lentils and crispy onions
- Char-grilled Loch Duart salmon with sweet chilli sauce
- Roasted cauliflower, vadouvan feta cakes with spinach, basil and rocket pesto
There will, of course, be a lot of cake on offer (including a rum fondant cake), and plenty of those huge meringues too. It should be well worth a diversion if you're heading down Oxford Street way again.
More about Ottolenghi Marylebone
Where is it? 63 Marylebone Lane, London W1U 2RA
When does it open? 5 July 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners