If you've been missing your trips to a bustling Borough Market, then here's a chance to get a regular taste of what's on offer there, no matter where you live in the UK. They've launched lots of new subscription boxes that will feature fresh meat, fish, dairy and seasonal fruit
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Turnips Michelin Star VIP Veg Box: with seasonal produce that you'd expect to find in a Michelin star restaurant
- The Essentials box: Featuring produce from Ted’s Veg, Stark’s Fruit and Veg, Bread Ahead Bakery and Neal’s Yard Dairy
- The Mouth-Watering Meat box: Includes prime cuts of beef and fresh free-range chicken supplied by traders Northfield Farm Butchery and Wyndham House Poultry
- And coming soon - The Taste the Ocean Seafood box: From world-famous oysters to hand-dived scallops and Vannamei prawns supplied by traders Oak & Smoke, Applebee’s Fish, Shellseekers and Richard Haward’s Oysters
There are also meal subscription boxes, including:
- The Dolce Vita Date Night Box: Authentic Italian delicacies including Chianti from Cartwright Brothers, green Italian olives from Borough Olives, handmade pasta and traditional Italian tomato sauce from La Tua Pasta, Parmigiano Reggiano 30 months from Parma Ham & Mozzarella Stand and fresh basil from Ted’s Veg.
- The Borough Cheese Supper Box: A mix of mild, creamy Cheddars and stronger, aged varieties from Bath Soft Cheese Co and Neal’s Yard Dairy, paired with a bottle of red from Cartwright Brothers, Rye Thins with seeds crackers from Karaway Bakery and grapes from Ted’s Veg.
There's lots more on offer and you can find the full range here.
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners