What: Crazy Pizza
In a nutshell: Crazy pizzas in Knightsbridge
Summing it all up: This is the second Crazy Pizza to hit London, coming from ex-Formula One boss, Flavio Briatore. Expect similar pizzas to the original, just around the corner from Harrods.
Last year, ex-Formula One boss, Flavio Briatore brought his Crazy Pizza restaurant to Marylebone. It must have been successful because another London outpost is opening too.
This time it's coming to Knightsbridge, just a few steps away from Harrods. Theatre is the name of the game here - so expect a fair bit of dough tossing and desserts made tableside. As for the pizzas themselves, they include the classics as well as the titular Crazy Pizzas:
- PATA NEGRA- Tomato sauce, our homemade buffalo mozzarella, Iberico ham
- TARTUFO - Mozzarella, fresh black truffle shavings and white truffle extra virgin oil
- SALMONE - Smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives
- VIENNESE CON FRENCH FRIES - Tomato sauce, mozzarella, turkey sausage, french fries
- CRAZY PIZZA FOCACCIA - Mozzarella, bresaola, Camone tomato slices, rocket salad and parmesan shavings
Yes - that is a pizza with fries on it. They will have a terrace outside, so it'll be very handy for a bit of winter alfresco.
More about Crazy Pizza
Where is it? 32-34 Hans Crescent, Knightsbridge, London SW1X
When does it open? 12 April 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners