We're always in the market for an enticing bar food menu and news reaches of a particularly moreish sounding one in Mayfair.
The Lucky Club is a cocktail bar in the basement of streetwear label The Lucky Club's Davies Street store. Now brothers Louis, George and Jack Hartshorn who run the place have launched Katsubo - a Japanese food offering to go with those drinks.
The short menu features six burgers served up inside soft Hokkaido milk buns. And they do sound good...
- House burger - Miso beef patty, house burger sauce, mirin caramelised onions, pickled cucumber, miso butter, lettuce
- Truffle beef burger - Miso beef patty, cheese, shiitake-truffle sauce, mirin caramelised onions, pickled daikon, miso butter, lettuce
- Karaage chicken burger - Panko-karaage chicken thigh - ponzu mayo - sriracha - smacked cucumber - slaw
- Soft shell crab burger - Deep fried soft shell crab - wakame tartar sauce - fresh cucumber - pickled red radish - slaw
- Vegan 'octopus' burger - King oyster mushroom in panko crumb - wakame tartar sauce - wakame salad - slaw
- Chargrilled teriyaki tofu burger - Chargrilled Tofu - Karaage avocado - teriyaki sauce - vegan mayo - lettuce
For sides there are nori fries, wakame salads and more.
More about Katsubo
Where is it? The Lucky Club, 56 Davies St, Mayfair, London W1K 5JF
When? Thursday to Saturday nights
How to book: book online
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @katsubojapaneseburgers
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners