Tandoor Chop House (currently in Covent Garden) is about to get a new spin-off in Southwark called Tandoor Tacos. They are exactly as they sound - a mash-up of Mexican and Indian food, with the Chop House paratha breads converted into tacos.
Here's what's on the menu:
- A Peas Yourself - Chickpeas, ginger, garlic and chilli, pickled cucumber and endive, coriander
- The Jack Route - Jackfruit tikka, charred aubergine raita, pickled carrot, swede and red onion, mint and coriander
- Great Paneer - Deep-fried battered paneer, sweet onion, green herb and chilli chutney, pickled fennel
- Tikka Chika - Chicken tikka jalfrezi, pickled onion & cucumber, pomegranate and coconut, coriander
- Ewe Lit - Spiced lamb keema, sour onions, pickled cucumber, yoghurt, green herb and chilli chutney
The new Tandoos Tacos will be popping up at the Hoxton in Southwark to start with (collection and Deliveroo) and will be appearing at Tandoor Chop House in Covent Garden and Eggbreak in Notting Hill soon.
More about Tandoor Chop House
Where is it? Hoxton Southwark, 40 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8NY
When does it start? 1 July 2020, with 50% off tacos until 2 July
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @tandoortacos.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners