Well, now - aren't these pretty? These gloriously rainbow coloured potstickers are a dish to order that'll not only brighten your day but start someone else's off well too.
Yauatcha have brought them in for the month of June and, for every box purchase, they'll donate a whole month of breakfasts for a child via the charity Magic Breakfast.
The seven rainbow dumplings are:
- Red - filled with Szechuan tenderloin beef
- Orange - cumin-spiced lamb
- Yellow - chicken and chive
- Green - mushroom and bamboo pith
- Blue - seafood and spinach
- Indigo - pork and prawn
- Violet dumpling - truffle sweet potato.
It really is a win/win situation. You get the dumplings and Magic Breakfast continues their sterling work to ensure that no child in school is too hungry to learn.
More about Yauatcha
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners