There are a few meat and provisions boxes doing the rounds at the moment, not least The Blacklock box or the impending one from Pitt Cue. But now the same people behind those, Warren's Butchers, has teamed up with The Ledbury for one that sounds pretty special.
It's a combination of supplies made for the restaurant and some elements prepared by The Ledbury's Brett Graham himself:
Here's what's in it:
- Crown of aged Duck stuffed with Hay
- Confit of Duck legs
- Duck Giblet Gravy
- Aynhoe Park Honey
- Truffle Cream
- Beer Vinegar
- Coombeshead Farm Sourdough Bread and cultured Butter
- Mangalitza Pork Rillette
- Muntjac, Oatmeal and Prune Sausages
- Ledbury ‘Portobello Road’ Gin
- Portobello Road Gin Hand Sanitiser (Please note not for consumption)
- Hertfordshire Duchess Farm Wholemeal Flour
- Oak Smoked Rapeseed Oil
- Wasabi Rhizome
That's quite the high-end box right there. To be honest, they had us at truffle cream.
The box is available to buy now and will set you back £170.
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners