They may not be back completely, but Smokestak will be returning every Saturday for the next few weeks and they're doing it in style. After a trial run last Saturday, they'll be back every week with a menu that sees them going back to basics with old-school barbecue action.
Here's what's on the menu. The first four meats are by the 100g and we want all of it, frankly.
- Smoked sausage - £3
- Pulled pork -£4
- Pork belly [no rib / bone ] - £5
- Brisket - £6
- 30-day dry-aged beef rib (300g) - £15
- Burnt end beans - £5
- Ginger + chilli slaw - £5
- Potato salad, gochujang + sesame - £5
- Mac ‘n’ cheese, mustard rarebit - £5
- Chips, chilli + fennel salt - £5
- Sticky toffee pudding - £5
You can pre-order now for either collection or delivery and if you fancy some social distance queueing, you can pop over on Saturday.
More about Smokestak
Where is it? 35 Sclater St, Shoreditch, London E1 6LB
When does it run? Every Saturday
How to order: On their website.
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @smokestakUK.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners