Updated 27/11/18 with opening date and soft launch
What: Burger and Beyond
In a nutshell: Burgers in Shoreditch
Summing it all up: You'll have seen Burger and Beyond at street food markets all over town, and now they're settling down in Shoreditch. Expect all your favourite burgers and a lot more new additions too.
Sometimes, nothing seems to get you ready for your first restaurant as much as working the street-food scene does. And the latest to benefit from three years of work on their stalls at Kerb, Steet Feast and more are Burger and Beyond.
They're setting up a permanent site in Shoreditch - and this will give them much more opportunity to make the most of the "and beyond" part of their name. Here's what we're promised:
- Snacks including chicken skin and bread with bone marrow butter
- Shaved rib cap with anchovy butter
- Deep fried lamb nuggets with a burnt onion dip
- Mushrooms, cured egg yolk with lardo on toast.
All that and burgers, of course, Their popular aged beef burgers will all be on the menu, like the BBB (45 Day Aged Beef Patty, Double American Cheese, Crispy Bacon, Burnt Butter Mayo and Pickled Onions). And there will be new burgers on the list, including:
- Fried Hot Fish (crispy line-caught cod, Nashville hot sauce, kaffir lime herb mayo, crunchy slaw and pickles)
- Krispie Fried Chicken (Rice Krispie fried chicken, miso maple butter and ranch pickle slaw)
- Mushroom Raclette (panko crusted mushroom patty, melted raclette, caramelised onion, lambs lettuce and smoked garlic mayo)
And add "fries, bone marrow gravy and cheese" and "Truffle tots" to those as well as a deep-fried blueberry pie to finish everything off
More about Burger and Beyond
Where is it? 147 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JE
When does it open? Officially 3 December 2018
Soft launch offer: 27 November - 2 December 2018, 50% off food (bookings only)
How to book: book online here
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners